Wednesday, January 15, 2014

In Vegas

Spent the last week working in a Pizza store. I've burned myself multiple time on the pizza oven, but the nice thing about burns is that they don't hurt when the nerves are dead too.

I thought this would be more annoying than it is, but besides the somewhat tedious work, it's actually been something of a mini vacation. I don't need to worry about my father breathing down my neck, my at home responsibilities have again been reduced to phone calls and emails, and no one is going to yell at me for playing video games. Granted, I can only play Starbound on this weak laptop, but I'm quite happy about it.

In other news:

Also now working on learning Go on my iPhone. Still getting my ass kicked.

Decided I want to get my body fat measured. Looking for a Bod Pod operator in the area.

I bought tickets for Love at The Mirage for Friday. Should be fun.

No comments: