Monday, December 13, 2010

End of an Era

Today, I will be taking my first, last, and only final examinations of the semester. Hopefully(or maybe not hopefully) this will be the last time I need take a final. I find myself no longer fit for school. I've found that studying has become an extreme hardship due to the fact that I have not truly studied in many years, and seem to have forgotten how to do so.

This week will be quite the turning point for me. I cannot say too much about certain things, but simply make note that tenacity wins again.

Also, I will be heading to Taiwan again on Thursday, and will be back just after Christmas.  It won't be the first Christmas I've spent on a plane.

On a side note completely unrelated to all above topics('cept maybe finals):

Starcraft custom games are fun. Especially "Star Battle." However, they rapidly degraded my already poor skill at vanilla Starcraft.

I have been taking pictures with my D90(Nikki, not the most inspired of names, I know). I'll do a post of photos later.

No comments: