Monday, August 8, 2011

Time with Family

Taiwan is as I expected. Hot, humid, and swarming with mosquitoes.

Still, it's the first time in a long time I've been able to just lay back and not think about anything at all for a whole day.

Also, family is here.

Spending time with family is good for the soul, donchaknow?

Tried to go out on a photoventure, but it's raining cats and dogs. Did go out and play a bit though. And eat. Seems everywhere I go, I eat.

Still, I have mixed feelings. I feel like there's so much stuff piling up at home, yet I'm messing about here.

Also, my girlfriend is five thousand miles away, and I'm feeling nuzzly, among other things.

Here's to hoping the rain lets up a bit, the mosquitoes stop trying to eat me alive, and my girlfriend not leaving me in the 11 days I am gone!

No comments: