Monday, November 21, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Rained a bunch this weekend, which left me with a lot of spare time, so my girl brought over the new Assassin's Creed and we watched/played the last chapter of Ezio's life.

The gameplay is pretty much the same as Brotherhood, but they added a hook-blade and some bombs. And that's pretty much it. They took out horses though, which is alright since the city streets ain't too wide anyhow, but my girlfriend thinks otherwise.

Story is as intriguing as ever, but the game may as well been full blown $19.99 DLC for AC: Brotherhood, seeing as it doesn't really seem like a new or different game.

I still like it though, and we must have put in at least 10 hrs on it.

In other news, I'm drinking a lot more red wine than any other alcohol now. Doesn't much bother me, but I do have many bottles of Scotch seemingly languishing on my shelf, as well as many other bottles of other alcohols not doing too much under my desk.

I'll get back to them at some point. Winter doesn't much seem like a beer and cocktails kinda season to me. My tastes will change when the weather warms again.

No comments: