Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Food Poisoning is STUPID

Had food poisoning for the last week, was pretty bad for the first three days, slowly getting better the last four. Still not completely recovered yet, as my stomach microbes rebuild themselves. Imodium helped a lot. Guacamole also made my tummy happy. Judging from the symptoms, it was probably camphylobacter bacteria that caused me miserable, work-less(working much less) week. Also did not make me happy.

Finally ate at The Playground on Sunday, and watched The Avengers. Playground was delicious, but instead of the regular menu, we had Sunday Supper, where there is no menu, they just bring us food until we're full. If Sunday Supper is anything to go by, the regular menu must be pretty interesting too.

The Avengers? Meh. Except for the part where The HULK flings Loki around like a rag doll. That was amusing. But I feel like it had a few sentai parts that weren't really necessary.

Work is dying off, slowly. Not a good thing. Government regulation has choked off the industry I'm working in, and if something doesn't change within the next two or three months, I'll probably need to find another job in addition to this one. Not because I won't be making enough, because I could take a 50% pay cut and still have enough to live on, but because I refuse to be a layabout.

Still wondering what I'm going to do for Memorial Day Weekend.

No comments: