Monday, July 12, 2010

All's Quiet on the Western Front

Nothing much has been happening these past few days.

Went on a pilgrimage for ramen, ended up pretty disappointed.

Received a new camera from Amazon, a "Shock-Proof, Water-Proof, Dust-Proof" Panasonic DMC-TS2. Never let it be said that I don't learn from my mistakes.

Pops came home today and handed me a new Toshiba T135D, which I equate to a large netbook. Told me I'll be needing it for work. Most ominous.

Watched the World Cup. Was cheering for the Netherlands, but knew that the odds were against them. Nice Kung Fu kick, but why no red card?

More lethargic than usual. Dunno why.

I blame the weather.

Oh, and that backpacking trip next week is down to four people over two days. Five if I can pull it off.

I bought all the extra gear already too. Damn.

2 comments:

Ray said...

You should come to Downtown SF's Japan Center for Ramen. Went to Sapporo Ramen today, it was awesome. Homemade Ramen FTW.

Teko said...

Yeah, because we're all willing to drive 6+ hours for a bowl of ramen.