Saturday, July 24, 2010

What a Week!

Went bungee jumping/backpacking, just like I said I would. And it was a smashing success.

At least, I'd like to think so.

Mostly due to the inadvertent efforts of Ben and Will, two hikers that were also ditched by their friends whom I met on the trail. It was an overall good time.

Splashed around the river while waiting for ankle jumps

Mostly worked the rest of the week, and for once was the last bidder to leave the auction site on Thursday afternoon.

Also looted a big stainless BBQ grill today, brought it back, and it's now sitting on the deck next to the pool.

And speaking of the pool, I got dad to agree to fix to whirlpool today. Yay!
Now to see if he'll go through with it.

In other news:

It's that time of the year again, brush fires starting up all around. Joy.

No comments: