Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Beach, Knob Creek, and Future Adventures

Went to the beach today. It was quite nice, but sand still got all over the place.

Luckily, it didn't get into my camera.

Not the best picture
Ate at Plums Cafe for brunch. Expensive, yet filling. Would do again, if I got a raise.

Went to Fashion Island, hunting for sunglasses. Had an interesting conversation about Eiffel Towers.

Grandma's funeral is on Wednesday, and I had to scan some old pictures of my family for the slideshow to be present at said funeral. That was awkward, considering my family hasn't really kept up with the whole picture taking thing. My photography isn't really focused on my own family, as you can see in my photostream. Had to dig down pretty deep to find some pictures.

Realized from old albums and photosets that I'm much more cheerful and optimistic now than I was in the distant and not-so-distant past. Kind of sad about that. 

I could have enjoyed life a whole lot more if I was then the way I am now.

Ninja Edit: Finally found a bottle of Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve, and am enjoying the hell out of it.

No comments: