Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Shenanigans

One of my friends got married. I am of two thoughts.

1. I expected he would be the first, but not quite this soon.
2. That bi*ch is crazy, and she's probably using him for a green card.

We'll see how long it lasts. Apparently, the reception is in a year, so it'll have to last at least that long.

Anyways.

Christmas Eve was spent at Sushi Koyo with Hiro, another friend, and a bottle of Blue Label. Christmas Day was spend at home not doing very much at all, as far as I recall, although the night was spend at my girlfriend's house.

Morning after was originally supposed to be snowboarding(no, thank you) but I managed to beg off and go shoot rifles at Burro Canyon Shooting Park with SuburbanDweller instead.

Note: Get a laser bore sight and a spotting scope.

Related note: we suck.

Day was spent mostly at home trying to figure this Shogun: Total War 2 thing out. Load times are terrible.

All in all, an OK Christmas.

----

I did discover something I thought to be very interesting. Heard on NPR, John Henry Faulk's The Christmas Story.

If you have a few spare minutes, please listen.

No comments: