Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Daleka and Mirna, + Mad

Picked up two guns. A CZ-75B in .40 S&W and a Yugo M59 SKS.



I only have a picture of Daleka for now, as Mirna is disassembled and waiting for a cosmoline removal treatment.

Will be picking up a third gun in a few days.

Handgun Hangers are working awesome.

Now needing to stockpile .32ACP and 7.62x39.

---

Went to a photography workshop/lecture thing with my girlfriend for our anniversary(or that date we arbitrarily decided would be our anniversary). Didn't learn much, and spent a buncha lotta money. But it was something to do with her.

Speaking of which, she's having a big mad right now. At me. As is typical, I'm not sure why, but I'll get back to you when I do. (Note to self: Letter?)

That or the next post will be very sad and dark. Or sad and flippant.

But mostly just sad.

---

Rained a bunch, snow in the mountains. Looks pretty, but I don't want to break another rib on it.


3DS is fun and 3D, but the 3D is kind of headache inducing. But I still like it. Thanks, shuggapuddin', even if you're sad I guessed what it was. And hating at me at the moment.

For reference: I got her a big chibified Chewie. It's cute. And it growls.

2 comments:

TqM - A.D. Burnett said...

Did you take that (pretty awesome) photo before or after the photography class?

Teko said...

After, if it makes any difference.