Sunday, March 18, 2012

Substitute's substitute

Forgot to call in for Jury Duty on Tuesday. What's the point of signing up for text updates if it doesn't tell you that you need to report in?! Rescheduled for the week of the 26th.

JOURNEY WAS AWESOME! IT WAS ONLY TWO HOURS AND I LOVED EVERY FU*KING MINUTE OF IT!

Went to Vegas for work on Friday, slept on the floor in Caesar's. Good thing I always bring my sleeping bag, or it would have totally sucked.

I was the substitute for Substitute at some CAIPA dinner thing Saturday night. She was very pink and strapless. Dinner was typical of such Asian association dinners. Won nothing from the raffle, had a complimentary shot of Jack, sniped some butterfly decoration things for Sub.

Had cigars and port after dinner with some friends, one of which is proposing. I think I get to be Grand Wizard and officiate the marriage. Need to dig out the materials and stuff from my ordination.

Received Russian Standard copper mugs in the mail, trying to figure out how to tarnish them. Internet tells me to piss on them. I am reluctant.

No comments: