Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Spent too much

First off, check out this website. http://www.ips.edu/
Any "Institute" for anything should have a website. This one looks like it was made by a 5-year-old. In 1995.

Just sayin.

New raft of Cali gun control legislation introduced. With Democratic super-majority, I don't think they'll have much trouble getting them passed, which leads to....

Spent lots of money, now doing the 10 days. Paid way too much, but better to spend now and get it now then not spend and possibly not be able to get later.

Also, now want a Remington 700.  XCR Tactical Long Range, or any 5-R(preferably not stainless, but hey, I'll take what I can get), in .300 Winchester Magnum. Not in a hurry though, since I don't think they'll ban these, at least until the next mass shooting comes around.

For Valentine's Day, got my girlfriend a electronic pet fish(I dub thee, Fred.). Mayhaps she won't kill this one. Dunno what our actual Valentine's Day activities will be.


No comments: