Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lots of hammocking

Spending lots of time in the hammock these few days.

Have an appointment at a real estate brokerage on Monday, more on that next week, probably.

Supposed to have contractor licensing class yesterday, canceled due to black out. Ate dinner with my family instead. Another cousin attended for the first time in a long time.

He just returned from Taiwan, where he taught English for a year. He recommended I do the same. I've not seriously considered it, but if my home life continues the way that it does, I will likely give it more thought.

I finally did attend an Aikido class with my girlfriend. Found it meh. Not really the workout I was expecting, and it was a lot more effort to attend than the class was worth. Seriously, who drives an hour to attend a recreational two hour class? Not to mention getting me in was a hassle too.

Sigh. Women.




(Ninja'd this line, because Nosedot said it was mean.-_-)

No comments: