Saturday, June 12, 2010

Last Day in Taiwan

Here I am, sitting in the MRT station to receive WiFly signal.

It's been a while, but as I said, net connections' been spotty.

Spend most of my time worrying over an essay.

Pretty hard up...well, more hard up than usual.
I'll be getting on a plane tomorrow night and headed back to LA, so hopefully my unwanted abstinence could come to an end soon.

Although I find that supremely doubtful.


What have I discovered during my trip?

That I love my family.

That mosquitoes love me.

That I am definitely heterosexual.

That I miss the smell off cordite.

That I have an additional(new) requirement to gradutate, even though I technically finished my requirements a semester ago.

That my principles and (supposedly extreme) straightforwardness may not get me any women, but it gives me more satisfaction to maintain them.

And that Mister Donut is awesome.

In other news:

I wish this would happen more often. Prefereably in locations I frequent.

I'll be picking up that Citadel 1911 when I get back.

I'll also be starting on that garage door business thing. Probably.

No comments: