Friday, August 13, 2010

Disneyland, the Beach

Went to Disneyland for the first time since....wow...December 2006?

It changed some, and because of the Parkhopper tickets I was able to procure from a debtor, I was able to check out California Adventure for the first time. Loved the "Flying over California" ride.

Also dropped by Corona State Beach, Milk and Honey(this shop my friend won't stop ranting about) and a new Ramen place across the street from it.

It's been a very enjoyable week for me, and hopefully for my guest too.

Ended up promising her that I'd become a more outgoing person rather than the unhumored, silent type that she sees me as. Oh, and that I introduce her to the girlfriend that I'm supposed to get. Whenever that is.

In other news:

SuburbanDweller is moving to San Francisco. Am of mixed feelings about it. He has been a constant in my life for over 16 years now, so it'll be odd for him to no longer be readily available. At the same time, he has been trying to get into this school for a long time, and I'm happy and proud that he actually made it.

Also, another friend is leaving for Hong Kong soon.

Next year is going to socially suck.

And I have a sudden interest in pore strips.

No comments: