Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 16: 141lbs, Nixon Library

Gained a pound. Muscle? Maybe.

Went to the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda yesterday, didn't get any good shots.

The original plan was to go to the Huntington Library, but weather reports indicated rain, so we canceled our plans and I went to work. In truth, it did snow in Burbank, but from what I could tell, it was just fine and sunny where we were. I got off work early and gathered everyone up to go to Huntington, but the last person took too long to get ready, that decided that.

I really didn't get any shots I thought were good enough to post.

Hopefully, next week will be different.

Attended a birthday celebration today, the first in a while. Girl was really conservative, so the event was pretty tame.

Early work tomorrow, after a week off from it. Joy.

No comments: