Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sundays Suck.

SuburbanDweller came back to SoCal for a wedding this weekend. Ate lunch with him and caught up. Was nice.

What wasn't nice was that it rained. And while I don't usually find rain all that disconcerting, it was raining on a Sunday.

And everything is closed on Sundays. I had wanted to go to Antique Row and Joey's BBQ, as well as the Mattel store, but that did not come to pass.

Luckily for my photographic hobby, I had already taken several photos in the days previous to the current inclement weather. and have posted them on Flickr for your viewing pleasure.

In doing so, I have discovered that there is a 200 picture photostream limit on Flickr's free service. Am now debating whether or not I should pay for Flickr Pro.

In other news:

Everyone got their gas masks ready? How about their survival bags? Food? Water?
Going out to get some MREs this week.

No comments: