Saturday, May 7, 2011

Nikki's Terrible Accident

First day of road trip with Nan and his friend from Holland.

Had a prelude yesterday with a day trip to La Jolla, pictures to come later.

Rented a car. Exorbitantly expensive for drivers under 25.

Went up the 5 to the 99 into King's Canyon National Park to see the sequoias in Grant's Grove.

Then when up to San Fran to visit SuburbanDweller. Had a short argument with Nan about the status of the car's headlights. Conclusively proved myself correct, but at terrible cost. Will be going to camera repair shop tomorrow. It seems like I have one of two choices:

Get Nikki fixed in a day I'd possible, and rent a body for said day.

Get a cheap replacement body till I get home and get Nikki fixed.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: