Sunday, March 28, 2010

Plans Shot

Well.

This week I was supposed to be playing tour guide to a visiting friend from Missouri. That plan quickly went down the pipe when she missed her flight here.

How did she miss her flight?

She overslept after partying too hard.

Some of you might believe that reasonable, but consider this.

Her flight took off at 1800hrs, and when she woke it, it was 1900hrs. This happened despite the fact that I've been calling her all day long(and I realize now why she never picked up the phone.)

My faith in the female gender has taken a new hit. Punctuality indeed.

In other news:

Spring has come again! And with that, green grass and spring showers! Am currently saving money to purchase a 1911, even though I know .45ACP costs are going to kick my ass. I've been eying the Springfield Operators, but may end up with another brand. It'll be a graduation/birthday gift to myself.

1 comment:

Pete said...

So that's what you meant by that facebook thing. And THAT'S what happened to your lady friend..

Mystery solved.