Friday, September 24, 2010

Persistence made my night

or I would have spent it watching Gray's Anatomy. And that would have sucked.

Instead, me and two others went on a short jaunt to Turtle Rock in the heights above Irvine. Again, I found out how out of shape I was, but was in good shape comparatively. The view up there was great, both the city lights and the moon.

I'm told that this year is the smallest Singing Moon, and every full moon starting from next year will gradually become larger.

Assassin's Creed 2 has so far proven awesome and not at all repetitive as its predecessor. And I did test out of the CSUF climbing wall. (Note to self: Remember, the right hand is always closer to the grigri)

In other news:

I decided I like Africa better than I like Rosanna.

And Uncrate is awesome, and this tells me why.

No comments: