Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Which Way Back North?

My buddy Pete is a blogger/journalist for his school newspaper. He's also fancies himself to be a webcomic writer/artist. The cool thing about his comics is that his characters are all based off of people that he knows. Actually, the comic is all about the people that he knows. Here's his artistic interpretation of me:



I can't vouch for it's accuracy, but I'll tell you one thing: all of our friends instantly recognized it to be me.
Check his blog out here. His webcomic, titled Which Way Back North, can be found on it's homepage, http://whichwaybacknorth.com. The site hasn't been updated in a while though, but all the latest strips can be found on his blog. Don't tell him how you found his site though, he doesn't know I blog.

No comments: