Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What's this? Free money?!

I keep seeing ads and banners around saying that
"Obama will give you $2500 to go to school!"
and it really pisses me off.

First of all, OBAMA is not giving you money, my taxes are giving you money. It's not his money, why the hell does he have the right to hand it out! Hell, if you're a working wo/man, it's your money that he's oh-so-generously giving back to you!

Secondly, why the hell does Obama's name have to be on it. You can say "the Government." This isn't supposed to be advertisement for Obama's 2012 campaign, right? Recipients will subconsciously(or consciously, at that) begin to equate Obama as a nice man who gave them money to go to school, and vote for him the next time around.

Also, I ran across this picture today. While I would have been a gun-owner eventually, Obama being elected escalated my time table dramatically.

In other news:

I'm going to buy something at Starbucks even though I dislike their coffee.
Why? Because Starbucks didn't fold to the Bradys.

Thanks, Starbucks.

No comments: