Sunday, December 6, 2009

Quit baggin on my blog!

Apparently, there are those of you out there(I'm lookin at you, Nan) who believe my blogging is a waste of time. Well that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

I, on the other hand, am entitled to my own opinion, which is stated thus:

This blog might consume more of my oh-so-valuable time, which you argue could be better spent relieving your boredom in some God-knows-what kind of activity, but I feel like it's opened my life up a little more. Before, I might have just stayed at home whenever people ask me to do something with them, but now I happily accept and go off with them on some random adventure, just so I can come back and blog about it!

Also, I think my blog gives others insight to how my mind works and how I think, making me less scary/intimidating to them. It is as they say: You fear what you don't understand. This is my way of helping people understand.

Of course, whether or not they choose to understand is not my problem. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

In other news:

Today, Nan decided to call me and inform me of his boredom(something he usually regrets doing after-the-fact). I decided that he should go to work with me. And he did.


Nan working on a ceiling fan
 
Me demo-ing a set of kitchen cabinets


Nan grabbing some tools.

Note to self: get a haircut.


3 comments:

Pete said...

You literally wrote in your online diary about your man-date, Tony.

Teko said...

I did that for Ninja Assassin, didn't I?

Pete said...

Touche.