Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What I want for Christmas...

Didn't have much in the way of adventures or opinionations(I know that's not a word, but I expect ya'll to understand what it does mean) today/yesterday, but I saw something awesome while I was browsing around on CheaperThanDirt. And I now have something to post about.

African Blesbok hides, how manly is that.

If people walked into my room and saw that hanging on my wall, they'd surely say "Now this is the room of a Man."

But if that won't do, I've been eyeballing the Ruger Mk II and the Mk III Target model. I don't really like the tapered barrels of the standard models.

That said, I'd be happy with a brick of .22's or a box of .45s too!

In other news:

It seems like Obamacare is inevitable at this point. Anyone want to make a bet that it fails terribly and drags the country down with it?

No comments: